One Night Stand

I wet my pants every time I think about it. But its damn true. She was hot. She was sexy. She was a stranger I meet at a bar one night after a stressful day's work. It was what I needed. And of course I couldn't forget her but surprisingly I forgot her name...I think it was Sarah? But I still remember the beautiful sexy smile...the pretty eyes. The wavy honey blonde locks and unforgettable body.

It was one of those rough days as a young budding lawyer. I literally stuffed up the meaning of a historical document regarding an old case. My boss had disciplined me on this rookie error. And now I was headed to a bar in down town to drown myself in self pity. It was not my regular but I needed peace.

I ordered a drink then headed to one of the tables. That was when she walked in. I watched her stride in confidently, looking sexy but she was a lady. She wore a mini skirt, her legs long and slender but she would have been only 5 foot 5 maybe. I watched her. It was a good distraction from my days work.

Unsurprisingly a guy walks up to her and has a chat. I guess a woman coming into a bar on her own is an invitation that she probably needed something. Maybe she was angry, needed fresh air or just needed someone different to chat with. Various thoughts ran through my mind. The guy walks off, obviously wasn't "her type." Minutes later another tries, offering to buy her a drink, again after a bit of small talk, walks off back to his mates in the corners, who were laughing at his failed attempt.

I "needed" someone to talk to, so I boldly approach her. When I got there, I sat at least a metre away and didn't say anything. I turned around to look in her direction and she did the same. There was a hot smirk on her face. It gave an instant hard on. She must have been thinking that she "can have any man she wanted tonight."

I ordered my scotch and sat looking at the bar. For a few minutes, I drank slowly. I noticed she was drinking Southern comfort and perhaps ginger ale, a ladies drink. I motioned the barman over and whispered to him.

"What drink is she having?"

He replies. Indeed it was just that drink. So I ordered one. Once I paid for it, I placed it in front of her and moved back to my chair, not saying a word. After a minute, she says something.

"So what's your excuse?"

"You know, bad day at work, so I need good company." I replied confidently.

That's when she began to open up.

"All you guys are the same. Its OK to cheat but you expect loyalty not unfaithfulness." She began with a tear.

I took a deep breath before answering. You know how it is, I am probably no different from the next bloke. I am a "hunter" like them all.

"I'm sorry to hear that. He must be blind, not see what's he missing." I answered with a charming smile.

I looked at her and already I was getting aroused. She turned to me, a beautiful smile appeared on her pretty face.

"I don't normally come to a bar on my own. Its both scarily and apprehensive. But I feel better, just a little now."

In my mind, I wanted to treat her like a little sister in need. So I spoke to her empathetically.

"I stuffed up at work today. Just needed a stiff one!"

"I think I need one as well!" She smirked running her fingers up and down the glass.

I swallowed hearing her words. I think it was completely innocent and unintentionally said, that pun. But she carried on as if no naughty thought was intended.

She tells me she owns and runs a florist in the city. I could tell she was older than myself, perhaps early thirties. I was surprised she would even continue talking to me, since I am 24, not that she knows my true age.

"You know what? I just wanted to know how far I would go, coming here alone. Thats the honest truth." She tears up again. "He's an ...hole. I felt like taking sweet revenge on him. Maybe that's why I am here...seeing how far I would go."

After a couple of minutes I moved closer to her.

I can smell the sexy smell of her perfume. It was intoxicating.

"You know what...I feel really sexy, maybe embarrassed that I am confessing to a stranger. I hope you don't mind just listening to a sensitive heart." She explained.

I can tell she was a confident woman but felt the need tonight to empower herself and I was keen to help her.

"Yeah, just let yourself go, he's exactly what you said." I said with one thought in mind.

"I think you are right. He's doesn't deserve me. Its not the first time." She tears up again.

"You don't need to tell me much, up to you, lets just enjoy each other's company." I suggested with gleeful eyes.

"So what happened to you?" She asked.

"Nothing major. I think I over reacted. No serious damage done. I live still be there tomorrow. I am just concerned about you." I "lied through my my teeth" like she didn't know.

"Shall I order another?" I asked politely.

"OK." She replied. "And can we sit somewhere else, maybe in that corner." She pointed.

As we got up, she lightly patted me from behind. It surprised me.

"I know want you want young man." She smirked biting her lower lip.

"Ok then so what do I want then?" I teased her back sitting down.

"I wasn't planning anything naughty, I just wanted to talk to someone different and I think you are a nice young man." As she stared into my eyes.

She was turning me on. I had to cross my legs for fear of looking too eager. She had gorgeous eyes and that hot sexy smile was really a turn on. Now I think she is flirting with me if not leading me on big time.

"So tell me a bit about your work. I don't mind the boring bits." She said.

For a moment I was mesmerised by her perfume and her closeness. I began to get intimate thoughts, I wanted her.

Listening to me speak, was a distraction for her. It was what she needed to get away from her personal problems.

"You must bored listening to me?" I said to her.

"Oh no, actually its all fascinating...interesting." She replied with genuineness.

"So...do find me attractive?" She suddenly asked, changing the tone of the conversation.

"Well when you first walked in, I admitted watching you and wondering why you were here on your own." I embarrassingly said.

"Hmmm..." She smirked with an "evil" grin. "I like you. Have you ever been with someone older than you huh?" She teased.

"No...no I haven't." As I stared at her watching my nervous reaction.

"Sorry just being a bit naughty. I feel a little bit of my time is due and its actually quite exciting being with a younger man. Actually how old are you?"

"24." I mumbled back, squirming with excitement.

"Anyway carry on, what were you saying about work. Er...that's right, you were telling me about your boss?"

"He's my mentor, so I don't speak badly of him. I actually learn from my errors and misjudgements and he is there for me." I said with more understanding now.

"Hmmm...I glad you realise all that." She stared at me.

Suddenly, I feel her hand touch my thigh. Then the sensation of her slender fingers running teasingly along its surface. She bites her lower lip and smirkes. And then whispers into my right ear.

"I bet you are real horny now. I reckon you are really hard now...yeah. You want to f...k me yeah?" She grins with that hot look. "God I feel young again...thanks to you." Then she blows into my ear. It sends electricity through me. I wanted to kiss her right there.

"But I want to make you feel real good. I want to give you a handjob right here. Oh god I haven't done that to another man... for a long time...oh gosh its turns me really on thinking about it. He's made feel I need excitement somewhere else."

I didn't know what to say, she has really caught me by surprise. But her sexy scent played with my senses. I swallowed hard and licked my lips in anticipation. Again she whispers in my ear.

"I want to feel how hard you are...make you feel good...oh god I can't believe I said that. Do you want me? Are you feeling shy...OK let's go out to the garden bar."

Again I swallowed hard as we stood up, I followed her outside to the so called garden bar. No one was around, so we find a quiet corner couch in the dark. Admittedly it is a great place to make out in. Candles to be lit were on the tables if you desire to light them, it was private but you can see the street lights. We sit in a corner surrounded by vines. It was intimate and I was so aroused now. I was putty to her. I felt she was frustrated and wanted to take some form of revenge and I was going to be the guy at the right place at the right time. I smirked madly at my fortunate circumstance. Now I could only think of experiencing her.

Yes now I just wanted to see her sexually perform. And I madly wanted to kiss this beautiful creature but my attempts were rejected.

"Oh no no...no kissing." She insisted.

Again she blows into ear, like she is clearing my ear hole, so I can hear her dirty whispers.

"Oh god, I just feel so hot now...I want to masturbate you...I just want make you feel good...watch you enjoy me...oh god the thought is really turning me on...it been so long." She teased continually. "But I want you to experience me."

And she didn't allow me to touch her. She was a real lady, charming and seductive. But the forbidden nature of it was actually a turn on. She was prepared, her seductive perfume and scent drove me crazy. I wanted to eat her.

That is when she placed her right hand onto my throbbing erection and slowly moved her hand up and down the shaft through my pants. I was in heaven. Her breathing becomes excited.

"Oh yeahh...you're really turned on aren't you, so hard, so stiff. Oh god I never thought for million years, I would do this...not to another guy." She teased. "My god this is embarrassing." As she takes a full breath.

"Oh yeahhh...oh yeahhh." As I started moaning.

My body responded to her slow deliberate massage, as I slowly move my pelvis up and down. I looked into her eyes...they appeared wide and bright...full of lust.

"Oh god...oh f...k...I feel so hot now." She begins moaning quietly. "I can't believe I doing this. Oh god I feel a naughty school girl again."

For the first time, I see her hand shaking nervously as she tried unzip me. The whole intimate reality was so incredibly exciting. Here was an experienced woman now overwhelmed with like revenge lust wanting to please me. I was about see how she does it. I throbbed uncontrollably at the thoughts.

"Oh my god." As she sees my erection for the first time.

She places her right hand around the hard shaft and slowly pulls down exposing the swollen wet head. I groan in sheer pleasure at the incredible sensation.

"Oh my god...oh my god...I want to make you feel good...I want to watch you...oh god, forgive me for I am about to do, to another man." She moaned in sheer abundant lust.

Her reluctance to perform a sexual act on someone else was making her feel a little guilty. But it was sheer excitement for me to see it unfold. I wanted to see her go all out. I wanted to see her let go.

"Oh god I'm so hot...oh god they feels so nice." As she begins massaging my testicles.

There was no doubt, I loved hearing her dirty words. I loved hearing her reluctant lust. Seeing and hearing the excitement.

Again I try kissing her, but again she rejects it.

As my body language shows, I wanted her badly. I moaned excitedly as she brings her slender hand to her mouth and dribbled large drops of her saliva onto her palm before bringing it my erection and begins slowly massaging the fluid along the head and shaft. The feeling was indescribable.

"Oh yeahhhh...oh yeahhh." I moaned.

Oh my god...oh my god...oh yeahhh...like that? yeah...oh god I feel embarrassed...forgive me for what I'm about to do." She moans breathing heavily with excitement. "hmmm...hmmm."

Oh god, I just loved seeing a woman aroused, especially when in the throes of making out with you and committing a sexual act.

This time she spits onto her palm and reapply the thick fluid in a firm twisting action starting around the swollen head before twisting the shaft up and down. My god I feel her experience. And she is deliberately staring deep into eyes, telling me how turned on she is. Her face blushes openly wearing a hot smirk.

"Oh god, I am so turned on...I haven't felt this way for a long time...I sorry for appearing too enthusiastic...I love touching a hard cock."

With that she continues spitting into her hand and massaging her warm saliva up and down my erection. She's driving me crazy. I can now really smell her sexual heat...the scent of sexually excited woman. Then she changes the pace. Changing her technique to stroking fast before licking her hand for lubrication, then twisting and stroking slow before pumping fast. I watched intensely, her experienced technique, whilst pumping my pelvis up and down to meet her soft hand.

"Oh yeahh...oh yeahhh." I moaned excitedly.

"Oh god...I love stroking a hard cock...I want to watch you enjoy me." She teased. breathing faster now. "Ever had a woman goes wild on your hard cock, huh...ohhh yeahhhh...oh god I feel so hot thinking about it."

Immediately she bends down and spits hard twice on the head and shaft. It was all so nasty. I have never seen a beautiful woman do that. Then she gives a few twists up and down, before going all out, full on pumping her right hand into a wild blur. A hot lustful look appears on her pretty blushing but smiling face. Her breathing becomes breathless. She is intense and overwhelmed with enthusiastic excitement. She is more than a lame school girl, she is an experienced woman.

I moan uncontrollably now, such as the pleasure she was giving me.

"Oh my god...oh my god...oh yeahhh...feel so good." As she stared intensely at me while furiously masturbating me to orgasm. The sound of her extreme stroking, makes her giggle quietly and just serves to enhance her enthusiasm. My pelvis pumps up and down quickly enhancing my pleasure.

Oh god...oh god...are you cumming...I want to watch you cum...oh god...I know you want it...oh yeah." As her hand becomes a frenzied blur.

Her own excitement just serves to enhance the speed of her wild stroking. I feel the fast approaching orgasm and it feels so nice.

Within seconds her furious handjob, drives me crazy and I indeed explode, sending cum in all directions. She squeals like a school girl trying too hard and see's her first male orgasm.

I moan loud and long as she continued masturbating me at a rapid pace. Oh god she wasn't stopping and I am loving it. And she didn't seem exhausted, happy to continue unabated. Thick streaks of my cum now ran along the shalf. The sound of her stroking thick and loud, relentless. I sense myself letting go only seconds later, as I thrust my hip up to meet her small hand. She was incredible. And I can see her satisfaction on that pretty smiling face.

She wanted it and she got it. This time she intensely watches as I explode for a second time. A lustful smile across her beautiful face.

"Oh yeahhh...oh yeahhh." She moans in satisfaction, before beginning to slow her pumping down, until her right hand was at a standstill.

Immediately she searches for tissues in her bag, to wipe her hand as I laid on the couch very satisfied with myself. She pulls more tissues from her bag and begins to slowly wipe the thick cum off my now semi erection, which she holds delicately with her left hand, before wiping it off my belly and chest. I watch her now quieter demeanour. It was highly erotic and intimate moment. I reach out to brush her hair from her face. I was infatuated. She bites her lower lip, clearly the act was highly enjoyable to her.

As she quietly wipes me down, we are suddenly scared by the sound of someone nearby getting up from a chair next to us but just behind the vines near our couch. Then immediately a woman walks out right in front of us. She turns slightly our way and the clear reflection of her teeth gleamed in the darkness from the street lights appears as she walks away in her high heels. She was smiling. She had clearly witnessed and listened to us probably during the whole sexual tryst.

"Oh no...I feel so embarrassed...my god I have now been unfaithful and that woman has heard everything." She puts her hands to her blushing face.

She sits there and moves slightly away from me, stunned she had performed the act on another man.

"Forgive me...I better go." She spoke quickly, before getting up and straightening her skirt and top. Then she takes a deep breath and tries to smile.

"I really enjoyed that. I hope you liked the experience." Then she walks away.

I sat there, still in disbelief. She was amazing. I can't forget her. How can you forget how she was. Then suddenly from the same spot the other woman came from, someone clears his throat, before the sound of a cigarette being lit echoed loudly right next to me. Shit it probably was a couple right next to us. I swallowed with nervous embarrassment and quickly tidy myself up and quickly but quietly walk away to exit of the garden bar. A smirk appears on my face. I hope they enjoyed the "free show" as much as I did. And you know what? I can't remember her name but for one things certain, she told me she owns a florist in the city:)

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/35125-1912-aslains-wot-modpack-wpicture-sound-preview-12-28-07-2020/page__st__20900

https://board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/index.php?thread/96325-do-you-sell-or-open-king-s-chest/&postID=771127

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8754108-im-new/

https://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-76579.html

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/33471/instance-cooldown

https://portableapps.com/node/62216

https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360067751812-Metronome

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=420973

https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/29632/max-payne-3-skins

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-C-Compiler/C-comliper-18-0/m-p/1185517

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Helping Went Terribly Wrong

Stripper on the Street