When I was writing this script and the ones around the same time, I took some of the real-life situations that I or some of my friends had been in and converted them into videos.

Episode 35: Blonde Lust. (Based on a true story)

The scene is a simple apartment. We see a light, brown-haired girl in her 20s enter. She's wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The clothes are rather plain, but we see that she's very attractive. It's twilight outdoors. She goes into a bedroom and her roommate is there staring out the window. Her roommate has on a long blouse that comes down to her upper thighs. She's about the same age and has dark hair.

The first girl walks over and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Whatcha doing in my room?"

"Did you know that twilight is the best time to spy through windows? The lights in the room let you see in, and the setting sun doesn't have a glare on the window, and you can see inside."

"Are you spying on our neighbor?"

We see the neighbor through the window, a cute blonde in her early 20s changing clothes. She's in her bra and panties and has laid out a dress on her bed to change into. We see her take off her bra and putting on makeup while the roommates talk.

We hear the first roommate ask "I'm starting to feel jealous. Why do you want to watch her?"

"Are you serious? She's very pretty, and she's blonde."

"What are you talking about? I've never heard you say anything about blondes before."

"I know. I'm very happy with you, Avalon, and I wouldn't give you up for anything. But sometimes when I see an attractive blonde like her it just reminds me ..." She pauses. "I remember a few years ago I was at a party and there was this slutty looking blonde dancing and teasing all the guys. She had a ridiculously short skirt and a top that wasn't much more than a bra. I watched her until she left with two guys, and that's the moment I knew that I was attracted to women. She turned me on like no one else ever had before." Another pause. "So seeing a hot blonde like our neighbor makes me feel a little like that again. But it's ironic because I've never had a blonde lover."

They're both quiet while we see the blonde call someone on her cell phone and walk around the room talking on it. Then Avalon pulls down the blind. "Well you can look at her when I'm not around. You go out to the living room and wait for me while I make myself irresistible to you."

The second girl gives her a french kiss. "You're always irresistible for me."

"Go wait for me in the living room."

We see the second girl go to the living room. She lies on the couch on her back. She pulls her shirt up so she can rub her thighs and then her bikini panties. "Don't make me wait too long!" She continues to caress herself. Then she unbuttons her blouse and unsnaps her bra from the front so she can pinch her breasts. "Just thinking of your sexy body gets me all turned on. Aren't you ready yet?"

Avalon appears in front of her. Avalon has on a super-short skirt. The skirt is pulled up in the back so we can see her bikini panties when she turns around. She's wearing a tube top, and she has on a blonde wig. "Hi, Donna." Avalon has raised her voice to mimic the stereotypical airhead and bimbo.

Donna sits up with a start. "Avalon, where did you get that stuff?"

"I have been thinking of you so much, ever since you saw me at that party years ago."

Donna stands up and is pulling off her shirt and bra as she runs over to Avalon. She grabs Avalon in a hug and kisses her passionately. One of Donna's hands is caressing Avalon's back as they kiss and the other is under Avalon's skirt, squeezing her ass. At one point, she stops kissing for a moment and Avalon gets to say "I heard that you have a thing for sluts. Will you let me touch you and lick you?"

"Oh yes! I can't believe you're doing this!"

Avalon pushes Donna back to the couch and gently shoves her down on the couch. She pulls off Donna's panties and rubs her pussy while licking her thighs. Then she licks Donna's pussy while rubbing her and brings her to an orgasm. Avalon pulls down her own panties and sits on Donna so they can trib. Donna reaches up and pushes up the tube top so that Avalon's breasts fall out, and she plays with them. Avalon pulls the top off over her head while they continue to trib. Avalon has an orgasm, and they french kiss while continuing to rub their pussies together.

After they're both satisfied, Donna says "Thank you for this fantasy. I love your sexy body and your brown hair. But when I saw you sexy body in blonde hair, it pushed me over the top with desire. Promise me you'll do this again!"

"I promise, as long as you come and ask to watch me undress instead of our neighbor any time you feel like sex with a blonde."

"It's a deal." Donna rises up and gently pushes Avalon backwards until they've traded positions. They continue to grind and kiss for the rest of the scene.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/m3koblyBz4f9/

https://forum.benchmark.pl/profile/179499-wadumura/?tab=field_core_pfield_14

https://bitbucket.org/lerewehu/lerewehu/src/master/README.md

https://www.blendernation.com/2020/12/19/theory-studios-presents-a-new-short-series-bugs-buddies-cartoons/

http://www.bookrags.com/questions/education/will-tea-lower-the-heart-disease--7171#gsc.tab=0

https://www.cakeresume.com/me/seyigico

http://www.canalvisualbasic.net/foro/usuarios/yuzuxezi/

https://www.brollopsguiden.se/medlemspresentation/78700

https://123.briian.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=122909

https://boredofstudies.org/members/hosigesa.1611356556/#about

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Helping Went Terribly Wrong

Stripper on the Street