Stripper on the Street

All of the actresses and characters in this video-script are at least 18 years old. Would you believe that the State lets you be a stripper at 18 but you can't buy or serve alcohol until you're 21?

I was at an event in a suburb outside of Washington DC. The strip club I saw her enter was so low-key that I thought it was a restaurant. Even when she went in, I wasn't totally sure. But I'm glad I decided to check it out because I enjoyed my time there, and I'd like to see a movie made of the meeting.

Episode 54. Stripper on the Street. (Based on a true story)

Attractive young woman is walking on the sidewalk along a street with shops and texting. She looks like a businesswoman wearing a nice short skirt and knit shirt, heels, nice jewelry, etc. As she passes the camera and we see her from behind, we see a car stop on the street ahead of her and a stunning woman get out. Her clothes are nondescript and not attention-grabbing — jeans, t-shirt. The walker has stopped and is staring at the beautiful woman; she uses her phone to take a picture of the other woman. We watch her from the walker's point of view as the woman from the car approaches and then passes the first woman. The first woman turns so she can continue to watch the woman walking away, and we see her enter a building. The camera pans up, and we see that the building's a strip club. The first woman crosses her arms, deciding what to do next. Then she puts the phone into her purse and walks to the club and goes in the front door.

Inside, she's stopped by a large man. "I'm sorry, you can't come in. This is a men's club, but you can come in with your boyfriend or husband." He pauses while he looks at the woman. "Or, if you want to be a dancer," he says hopefully.

She looks at the sign that says $10 cover charge while she thinks and then looks at the bouncer. "What if I'm meeting my boyfriend here? I can go ahead and pay my cover charge and his."

The man pauses to think. "That's not normally how we work. I don't think I can do that."

"What if I'm planning to meet two men here? I can pay for all three of our cover charges?" The man is wavering but still undecided. "No, I don't want to get you into trouble. "Then we'll go somewhere else." She turns.

"Wait. I'll go ahead and let you in, but sit in the back against the wall." He smiles knowingly. "Until your boyfriends arrive."

She agrees and gives him $30. She walks into the dim room and sits at a table at the back of the room. She watches a topless dancer on stage in a skirt. A waitress walks by and takes her drink order. "I'd like a beer, please." She gives the girl $10.

She watches the dancer remove her skirt and dance until the waitress returns with a beer and her change. She takes out her phone and shows her the picture of the girl on the street. "Do you know who this is?"

"Sure, that's Tyler."

"When's it her turn to dance?"

"She just got here, and she's in a later rotation, so it won't be for awhile."

"Can you tell her I'd like to see her?"

"No problem." We watch the waitress walk away. The DJ tells everyone to thank and tip the dancer and announces the next one. The woman's drinking her beer and watching the dancer when Tyler comes to the table. She's wearing a sexy skirt and top.

"Hi, I'm Tyler. What's your name?"

"Hi Tyler, I'm Meredith. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure. It's $7 for a Coke. I'm not old enough for them to serve alcohol to. I have to go get it from the bar." Meredith gives her $7, and the camera focuses on her as she walks to the bar and returns with the drink. She sits down next to Meredith. "I don't remember meeting you."

"No, this is a spontaneous thing. I never thought that I'd ever go to a strip club." She pauses and is watching Tyler's reaction. "But I was walking to lunch and I saw you get out of the car, and I couldn't stop staring at you. And when you came in here, I got up my nerve and decided to come get a dance from you."

Tyler smiles. "I don't give a lot of dances to women, but I'll do it." She stands up. "Spread your legs so I can dance up close to you." Meredith opens her legs and hikes her dress up so far that Tyler can see her bikini panties while Tyler takes off her top. Underneath, she's wearing a bra that ties in the front. "Do you like to strip for women, too, or just when we strip for you?" Meredith doesn't answer. "You can untie my bra." Meredith pulls on one of the strings and the knot falls apart and the bra opens. Tyler takes it off. She dances for Meredith. She manages to rub against Meredith's breasts with her body. When she puts her own breasts in Meredith's face, she moves close enough to rub Meredith's panties with a hand. When she takes off her skirt, she only has on a g-string beneath it. She continues dancing. As the song nears its end, Tyler climbs into Meredith's lap and grinds her butt into Meredith's lap until the song ends. She starts to stand, but Meredith pulls her back down gently. "Let me get another one, but instead of dancing, just stay here in my lap."

Meredith glides a hand up Tyler's leg until it reaches the g-string. She pushes aside the fabric and fingers her for the rest of the song. Tyler closes her eyes, leans back against Meredith, and is breathing hard. At the end of the song, Tyler stands up abruptly and grabs Meredith's hand. "I have to go change clothes!" She pulls Meredith into the dressing room. As soon as they're in, she turns around and covers Meredith's face with kisses. "Finish fingering me!" Meredith fingers her while they kiss until Tyler has an orgasm. Tyler pulls Meredith's shirt over her head, removes her bra, and licks her breasts. She unzips the skirt and pulls it down and then the panties. She kneels down and licks Meredith's pussy. Then she takes Meredith to a couch in the room and has her kneel and bend over on it while Tyler licks her from behind. Then Tyler lies on her back and has Meredith sit on her face with Tyler also pushes her g-string to one side and fingers her own pussy. Meredith has an orgasm, and that triggers another one for Tyler.

Meredith climbs off the couch. "What time do you get off tonight?"

"2."

Meredith takes off Tyler's g-string - Tyler is helping. "I have a meeting I've got to go to. I'm staying in room 210 at the Roosevelt Hotel downtown. Come meet me there and dance for me, and I'll give these back."

"I'll be there. I think I can get off early." Tyler watches Meredith dress while teasing her own pussy. Meredith comes over and kisses her and pats her pussy. As Meredith leaves, Tyler calls to her "I'll be thinking of you while I dance tonight."

"You're beautiful. Don't make me wait too long."

https://www.dessertfortwo.com/oreo-brownies/

https://www.dnnsoftware.com/activity-feed/my-profile/userid/3128977

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=fund&fr_id=5720&pxfid=753394

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/members/cufixage.html

https://yuremoxa.diary.ru/

https://www.diary.ru/member/?3515473

https://roscaizquierda.diariolibre.com/2018/12/31/31-12-2018/

http://desuchan.net/ot/res/16036.html

https://desuarchive.org/gif/thread/16486747/

http://www.dronestagr.am/author/tofoboqo/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Helping Went Terribly Wrong